Pages

10 May 2010

Last Final

My last final ever as an undergrad is tomorrow.

Yikes.

It is for a class I'm taking pass/fail, so it is hard to get motivated to do hardcore studying.

For an afternoon snack, I enjoyed a Starbucks light coffee frappuccino. They are having a happy hour special with half priced frappuccino's from 3-5 pm every day this week!! This was delicious and only 100 calories! Yum.

Also pretty filling which is weird.

I keep forgetting to take pictures of my food! So weird. I really need to start doing that again because I felt more in control of what I was eating when I did.

I don't know what I'm going to be eating tomorrow. My final is from 10:30-12:30 so obviously I'll eat lunch afterwards and breakfast before.

I plan on going to sleep soon and getting up early to study.

Afterwards I think I'm going to go to a bookstore and buy a new book to read for fun!!

No comments:

Post a Comment