Pages

26 December 2009

Christmas

Christmas was today!! yay! (I still say today since I'm still up)

I got a lot of great presents which I'll talk about more later!! A lot of things that will help me with WW and getting more fit/eating better.

But, I also got a blu-ray player (which was my big gift!!). It is so nice. The picture quality is amazing.

Anyway.

Today for Christmas I didn't do to bad. I ate two cinnamon rolls in the morning (but I planned them). I also made TWO different kinds of one point cookies!! It was awesome.

Yesterday I made haystacks.

They are 1 Tbsp of peanut butter and 3 Tbsp of chocolate chips. Melted together. Mix in with 1 cup of fiberone. I don't usually use fiberone, but these turned out great.



The picture is a little blurry, but you get the picture.

I also made the Crackle Spice Drops from the WW website. They were amazing!!



I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment