Pages

28 December 2009

Weightwatchers

I've been thinking today because of my meeting and various posts on the 20s board about WW. Mainly about whether or not I think I'll continue meetings/tracking forever.

At least for now, I know I need it. I've lost 15 lbs on WW (and gained back 3 of those pounds). I only have 9-15 lbs to go for my goal (depending on when I decide to stop). However, I know I'll need to keep tracking for now and for a while.

I gained 20 lbs in nine months!!!!!! Nine months!!!! If I had kept going at that rate without WW, I would have gained another 20 lbs this year! (Okay maybe not that extreme but who knows?).

I didn't really track during finals. I gained 3 lbs! I knew I was being bad, but I had so few options and was studying so late I just indulged.

I know what I need to do to make WW successful. I know what choices I need to make. I know I can make this last.

However, for the time being, I need WW. I need the accountability. I really do feel like I could keep going to meetings and tracking for the rest of my life. I think it will be doable!

I know this post was kind of rambling, but I thought I'd get my thoughts out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment