Pages

31 March 2010

Midterm today

I had a midterm today so I didn't update last night!

It was in my class on American Presidents.

Tuesday's I have a dinner date with a friend.

We usually eat on campus.

Last night the Vegetarian station had vegetarian meatloaf.



Vegetarian meatloaf with green beans and roasted potatoes.

Afterwards we walked to get gelato.



Chocolate and toasted almond gelato.

I needed a power breakfast before my exam.

So, bagel thin with egg whites, veg bacon, and swiss it is!



The midterm was fine.

When I returned, I decided to make one of my favorite easy recipes.

Foil pack with tilapia and aspargus. It is a hungry girl recipe. Meet the cast of characters.



Tilapia, parsley, butter, garlic, asparagus, lemon

8 asparagus, 1 tsp of butter, 1/2 tsp of garlic, 1/2 tsp of parsley, 1/8 tsp of salt.

Put in a foil packet and bake for 20 minutes at 375.

I was hungry before it was done, so I made some kale.



This was the last of the kale. I'll have to get some more.

Finished fish product!



Now I'm trying to decide what to have for a snack.

I should have a green smoothie. I don't know if I really want it.

No comments:

Post a Comment