Pages

11 June 2010

Beautiful Blogger Award


I'll update with some food in a bit! I'm going to do Jillian's Yoga Meltdown before I get to settled into the computer.

But FIRST I got a blog award today. Whoo hoo! Thank you to the lovely Bebe!

The rules: pass the award on to 7 bloggers and write 7 things about myself that you did not know!

7 things you don’t know:

1. I have two different colored eyes!

2. I am currently in love with Neil Patrick Harris and have watched season 1 and 2 of How I met your mother in four days.

3. I'm going to Disney World really soon!!

4. I've been blogging since seventh grade. I started on deadjournal, moved to livejournal in High School, and moved to blogspot this year. I still check my lj though. and update sometimes

5. I've been dating the boyfriend for 3.5 years and have no intention of getting engaged anytime soon.

6. I'm a HUGE Harry Potter fan. I've dressed up for most of the midnight book releases and some of the movies.

7. I'm also obsessed with Star Wars. I've been to three out of the four Star Wars conventions.

Seven Bloggers

Ashley from Texas Teacher!

Sarah from Who Invited These Guys

Lauren from Thoughts That Often Concern You

Natacha from The Wayward Explorer

Megan from Life with Megan

Beth from Beth's Journey

Stephane from Stephane Inspired

No comments:

Post a Comment