Pages

11 June 2010

Suburb Food Tour 2010

On Wednesday my cousin and I took my dogs to the groomer in a suburb of Chitown. While they were getting groomed, we ate some food and went shopping! It was exciting.

Summer is 14 and a vegetarian. She has been on and off since she was about 12.

She had never had thai food before. So we ate some thai.


They gave us the soup of the day to start out with. It had a giant carrot in it. Summer was quite amused.

We shared an order of spring rolls.


They weren't that good. I've had better spring rolls for sure.

We both had Pad Thai with Tofu.


It was good!!

Afterwards we went to the mall for some Yogen Fruz!! I was so excited.

I had plain with mango mixed in. Yum.


Afterwards we went to Trader Joe's.

When we came back into town, we had a Chinese buffet.


I just watched the first episode of Losing It with Jillian Michaels. I have a girl crush on Jillian Michaels, so I liked it, but she is does try to play Dr. Phil too much. Anyone else watching? Thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment