Pages

12 June 2010

The A-Team

Hello all!!

We went to see a noon movie about an hour away from us, so I tried to eat a large and filling breakfast!

I finally had the material to make overnight oats, so I put this batch together last night.


Topped with half a banana, cinnamon, and a Weetabix biscuit. I was so excited to finally try it. I thought it was a pretty good topping.

We saw the A-Team. I liked it, but I think I mainly liked it because Bradley Cooper is so cute. It was a fun action movie, and I like action movies.

I brought a wrap as a snack for the movie, but I ended up not needing it. I ate it around 7 instead.


Banana and Sunflower Seed Butter on a Flat Out Wrap.

I forgot to take a picture of my lunch, which was a salad at Moe's Burrito place. It was delicious.

I ran some errands with a friend, and she wanted Dairy Queen. I ended up getting a kid's meal.


Now I'm watching my newly purchased season 3 of How I Met Your Mother.

No comments:

Post a Comment