Pages

22 April 2010

Earth Day!

What do you do to help the earth?

I spent most of the afternoon sleeping so no electricity. Does that count?

I knew it was going to be a busy day at work, and I wasn't sure how long I would have for lunch so I started out with a pretty calorie dense breakfast.


Overnight oats. Topping with Almond Butter, Kashi Go lean, blueberries.

It kept me pretty full for a while. I did manage to get a very, very quick lunch between school groups, so I made a frozen dinner.

It doesn't look that appealing, but it was pretty tasty.


Sweet n sour "chicken" from morningstar farms. This had carrots, peppers, pineapple, and brown rice.

I had an unpictured strawberry shortcake for Administrative Professional's Day. They brought it in for some of the workers.

I took a nap with this guy after work.


I named him Phantom. I don't know if I ever made an announcement here! He has a total Phantom of the Opera mask, and he is super sweet.

Since I had fake meat for lunch, I knew I didn't want to have it for dinner. I was dreaming of eggs (seriously) during my nap, so made an egg sandwich. I wanted more veggies today, so I cooked some spinach with evoo to add on top.


Trader Joe's had fresh berries, and the blackberries were AWESOME. I'm so excited. I love berries.

This weekend is the Earth Day celebration in Forest Park, and the Tower Grove Farmer's Market is there. I think I might check it out on Thursday.

No comments:

Post a Comment