Pages

07 April 2010

Tuesday! WI day and other fun adventures

I started out my day with the overnight oats I put together last night.




Last night I added

1/2 cup of oats
a little less than 1/2 cup of vanilla greek yogurt
a little less than 1/2 cup unsweetened vanilla almond breeze

I put that in a tupperware container so I could grab it tomorrow. Left it in the fridge overnight. In the morning I sliced up a banana and added it to it. I also added a ton of cinnamon after I took this picture.

This was awesome!! The greek yogurt added protein and it kept me much fuller than normal oats. I just ate it cold.

Tonight I made a bowl and added frozen cherries to it. I figured this would give the cherries time to defrost.

I didn't bring in a lunch today since we didn't have a tour in the afternoon. I figured I'd indulge in the cafe upstairs.

My boss (who still hasn't been able to find my blog) had extra of something she had made in the fridge and offered it to me. She is an awesome cook and vegetarian, so I always take her food when she gives it!!




This was lasagna made with rice noodles, tofu, goat's milk, zucchini and a fire-roasted tomato sauce. It was delicious.

I did have a cookie from the cafe upstairs.




Yum.

Tonight I went out for thai food with the boy. My friend who I usually have a friend date with was out of town for a grad school interview.




Pad Peanut Sauce with tofu. I ate about half the rice and half the sauce but all of the veggies and most of the tofu.

Afterwards I had a fun trip to whole foods. I bought a new apple pear thing to try. I also bought quinoa and polenta for the first time. I've eaten them before, but I've never tried to cook them!!

I also bought some random samples of protein powder to add to smoothies.

No comments:

Post a Comment