Pages

14 April 2010

Working Wednesdays

I'm back at the library. The end of the semester crunch time is upon us, so I'm starting to work here again. I haven't spent any serious time here since I turned in my thesis.

First the food and at the end I have some exciting news.

I started off the morning with overnight oats. This time with new toppings!



Topped with a tablespoon of Dark Chocolate Dreams and a handful of Cinnamon Harvest Kashi. I really wanted the crunch to go with it. Very delicious.

I had a late lunch.




This is my version of a bacon cheeseburger (I didn't come up with it). Morningstar Farms veggie bacon, a boca burger, and laughing cow on a bagel thin. Side of broccoli.

Yum.

I wanted a snack before heading to the library. I decided to try this Green super food I had picked up at whole foods.



Chocolate flavor.

I mixed it with a frozen banana, almond milk, and spinach.




It tasted too grassy for me. I decided to use this and mix it with cherries and a WW chocolate smoothie mix. It tasted much better.

I'll just have to add the regular to my normal smoothie from now on.

SO, my exciting news.

I think I'm going to sign up for the Rock n Roll Chicago Half Marathon in August. My dad is going to run it with me. I'm going to wait until May to sign up, so I can see how training is going.

I'm really excited!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment