Pages

21 April 2010

Fewer Meat Subs Experiment

I am so uncreative with titles for my blog posts. I should get better with that.

After my last post, I went to my first WW meeting in like a month or so. I really liked this leader. I want to keep going to her, so I'm going to figure out how to swing that with my schedule.

On my way back I stopped by trader joe's to pick up some fun, protein packed meal ideas.

I decided to replicate what I get from Chipotle, a burrito bowl.

I was super excited to find this at Trader Joe's


I don't like tomatoes (weird, I know), so I love Chipotle's corn salsa. This helped my laziness.

Here is my taco salad!


I used baby argula, black beans, a tsp of the corn salsa, fat free plain greek yogurt, and guacamola.

Excellent dinner for about half the points as Chipotle.

I am eating some hummus with whole wheat pita now!

It is going to be a long day tomorrow with a lot of kids at the museum, so I made a protein packed over night oats. I think I'll ad almond butter and fruit to it in the morning.

Good night all!

No comments:

Post a Comment